Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reversal of last night...

I feel like I talk about the rough moments far too much on this blog. It's not that I'm upset, it's just that the sleep deprived moments are far more interesting than the well-rested moments (not always, but sometimes). I know I need to give some better details about the life and times of the Thornburg family (I still blush at the thought of us being a "family." Maybe it's the season, but my pride is overwhelming).

Trust me, if there's one thing that parenting has taught me, it's that I now know that seeing a mother with her child at any time of the day could cause world peace...if you watched it long enough (Rachel and Tenzin together is a cute pie with adorable filling).

So here's another moment...a reversal of last night, if you will. This is an evening wake up. We're trying something called a "schedule" where apparently, your child sleeps when you want them to sleep. We've been trying for a while, and this is what we get....the most adorable baby on the planet. Half the fun is seeing how long this cooing lasts. Amazingly cute!

No comments: