Thursday, August 03, 2006

Only one regret...

While I understand this has nothing to do with baby T, I just can't help it. I'm amazed, awestruck, astounded by this.

Read on....

_______________________________________________


I am saddened today. I now realize there was one thing I didn't do while we were in California.

Behold!!!!

The 100 Patty IN & OUT burger!




Click here to see the making, eating, and destruction of this beast.

Stats
Total cost: $97.00
Total calories (extrapolating from info provided here): 19490 calories
Total eaters 8 (2 girls and one guy who already ate dinner and only ate 6 patties)
Most patties eaten by one person : about 20 per person
Time to finish : less then 2 hours

Steven...we now have a new goal for the next trip. I wonder why nobody touched the fries?

BABY UPDATE:

Food Size - Baby is about the size of a 6 patty dbl dbl.
News - Now entering the third trimester. Rachel just had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking good (8/3). Movement is spread out through the day, but still concentrated from 9:00pm to 11:00pm.
Music - A new nature/meditation disk from Tarjay.

No comments: