Thursday, May 03, 2007

Rockin' Out With Hardcore Nipples!

C'mon silly people, what did you think I meant?!?! Get your minds out of the gutter.

I stumbled across these wonderful baby bottles at Urban Baby Runway. I would have bought some, but the site also offers "Diva" baby bottles and I don't condone Diva-ism among month-year-olds (i.e children with ages that are still counted in month form: Oscar is 18 months).

I'm sorry, but the moment you call your little drooler a Diva is the moment you are no longer allowed to feign surprise when she invites you onto the Maury Show to inform you that her little twelve-year-old-self is ready to start a family of her own.

"Banjo Biggins....you are NOT the father!!!!"

From the website:

What cool baby wants a boring old clear bottle? Nipple is replaceable with any standard nipple. Top rack dishwasher safe. Price: $6.00



In other news, it looks like motherhood is going to cost me $138,095. Fortunately, Rachel forgot to fill out her time card so I'm technically not obligated to submit a check request to Accounting.

The 10 jobs listed as comprising a mother's work were housekeeper, cook, day care center teacher, laundry machine operator, van driver, facilities manager, janitor, computer operator, chief executive officer and psychologist, it said.

You can scratch one of those off of Rachel's list, because I can assure you that Rachel will never be caught dead behind the wheel of a van!!!

And Laundry Machine Operator doesn't make any sense to me. Does that mean that the wife operates another wife?

I might put up another post tonight when I'm blogging from the couch.

No comments: